Professional Carpet Cleaning
Don’t wait for the dirt to show before having your carpets cleaned professionally! Dirt hides deep in carpet fibers, acting as an abrasive, that harms your carpet over time. Mites, fleas, fungus, chemicals, dander, bacteria, pollen and other allergens live hide and breed in your carpet. Steam cleaning flushes and reduces these creatures, and allergens from your carpet.
Mohawk, Shaw, and Stainmaster, three of the largest carpet manufactures recommend hot water extraction steam cleaning. They also recommend carpet protector be applied to help maintain your carpets longevity and provide you time to clean up spills. Paul’s Carpet Care uses powerful truck mounted steam cleaning equipment in accordance with the leading carpet manufacturers’ recommendations. Paul’s Carpet Care is certified by the Institute Of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration.
What Sets Us Apart
- The Most Thorough Cleaning Ever, or It’s Free.
- Iron Clad 100% satisfaction Guarantee: all of our work comes with our 100% money back guarantee. That’s right! If for any reason you feel anything we cleaned could be cleaned better we will return and re-clean those areas for free! If you are still not satisfied with our cleaning quality, we will give you your money back.
- You will always receive a fair and upfront price before we start your cleaning. We do a complete cleaning audit before every job and review your cleaning options with you.
- Pet stain and odor removal expertise. We will take the time to identify the pet issues in your home and remove them.
- Certified and trained managers are always cleaning your home.
Spot & Stain Removal
- Not all spots, and spills can be treated equally.
- Improper treatment can permanently set spots, and spills.
- Some products can even bleach or discolor your valuable carpet.
Pet Odor & Stain Removal
- Got pets? Good, we love all creatures great and small!
- Many over the counter products just mask pet odor’s and accidents.
- Paul’s Carpet Care uses professional equipment like U.V. lighting and moisture detectors to find the exact source causing the odor problem.
Paul’s Carpet Care wants to be your carpet cleaning resource. Please feel free to call us for advice on DIY carpet maintenance, spot, stain, and pet odor removal.